Friday, March 14, 2014

Time Warp ATC Swap {Stampotique}

Hello Lovelies,

Hope everyone is having a great Friday! Today will be a good day for me because the wait is finally over…. Veronica Mars the Movie is finally out today and I can't wait to watch it!! Even if that means I have to go alone, never did that before but it should be fun.

As you may know, I have a love for Stampotique Originals stamps and on their Facebook page they host ATC swaps. I recently discovered this and was immediately interest in participating. They have some amazingly talented people on there and I would love to receive an ATC from one of them.

The theme for this ATC swap is "time warp" inspired by my favorite movie The Rocky Horror Picture Show!!!!! How amazing is that!! I was so excited to participate.

{Can you guess which stamps are doing the time warp?}

I had to use my favorite colors on this one, purple and magenta (which is alway my favorite character from the movie!)

Want to see how this bad boy came to life? Watch this!




I am also a part of a personal Rocky Horror swap with someone on the Facebook group and I get to use my Octopode Factory RHPS stamps! So excited! Will post that once I'm done.


Peace out!
Serena





2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!