Friday, August 14, 2015

October Daily Prompts 2015

Hello lovelies,

Well it's that time again where I get impatiently excited for all things Halloween. With that, I have created my own October Daily Prompts for 2015! This year I will be making an October Daily mini album similar to a December Daily. I am very excited and looking forward to this. 


I know it's still early, but I hope you can pin this picture or this blog post so you can save it for later. This can be used as a photo challenge prompt as well. 

If you are joining me and creating an October daily as well then please use #octoberdailyproject so i can follow along and we can inspire each other! Also, these prompts can be used in any order and up for your interpretation and imagination. Can't wait to start this  and also seeing all your projects!


Thanks for stopping by,

Serena

1 comment:

  1. Hey Serena! Great finding you again. How are you? I've followed your youtube and am on your patreon (though not active).
    I'm looking at October Daily activity prompts to include in a Graphic 45 project challenge. Should I use any of yours, I will share your links. Creative Blessings~

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!