Saturday, February 21, 2015

My Last Oddball Art Design Team Project





Hello Lovelies,

As you have read in the title, today i am here to share with you my last project as a member of Oddball art's design team and FB co-ordinator. I had a great ride and met a lot of amazing people in the last year and i am grateful for the experience Lizzy Love gave me as being Facebook co-ordinator.

My last project is for the Facebook anything goes challenge over at Mixed Mediaology and I created a card. 

I was inspired by a photo i saw on Instagram posted by @getmessyartjournal where they made a similar background on an art journal page using washi tape. I took out all my favorite washi tapes and decided to try to re-create my own version of this.  I also added scraps of pink glitter paper that i had sitting on my desk from a previous project.


I used a flower i got from michaels a while back and some glitter pieces also from michaels. My sentiment was made using my dymo label maker and i colored up the digi with my copics.


Well, i guess this is it folks. Thanks for stopping by and thank you to Lizzy Love for having me on her design team. On that note, have you heard about the new DT call? There’s been some new changes and awesome added opportunities added and you all should check it out and apply if you are interested in being a part of a great community and Design Team. Good luck to everyone who applies.

 I can't wait to see this new design team and all the greatness coming in the future.

Talk soon <3

Serena



3 comments:

  1. Love this project it's so bright and loving how much the girl pops! Wow gorgeous! ! Thanks for everything this last year u will be missed on the team but glad to have u as my friend forever!! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful use of our product!.

    The colours really brightened my monday :)

    Kind Regards,

    Paul
    Dymo Customer Service

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for checking out my post and commenting! means a lot, your comment brightened me day :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!