Saturday, March 14, 2015

Pocket Letter & Altered Envelope


Hello Lovelies!

It's been a while huh? Well i'm here today with a very fun share and video tutorial! The hottest new craze in scrapbooking and snail mail is Pocket Letters! And let me tell you i have fallen hard for them! 

Let me explain, a genius of a woman called Jeanette Lane, one day came up with the idea of sharing happy mail with pen pals in baseball card sleeves and it all took off from there.

If you follow my blog then you already know that I have a unique style of crafting, not really sure how to call it but let's just say it's alternative. So of course when my little eyes first saw pocket letters i immediately got excited and my gears started to work and think of different things i have in my stash that i can use for creating my own pocket letters. 

After days of prep work (stamping, coloring, and cutting up papers) I finally worked on my first pocket letter and made a video!

Watch it below!


Here are some up close pictures so you can see each pocket in detail.
I like to stuff each pocket with as much goodies as i can, the worst thing is a stingy pocket letter, right?! LOL.










I also shared a pocket letter haul earlier this week. Watch it below!



Hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by!

Serena Bee


1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!