Friday, November 7, 2014

Halloween/Spooky Oddball Art Stamp Challenge! Freakshow Inspired Card

Hello Ghoulies!

Long time since I posted on here huh? I just got back from my Halloween Disney world vacation a week ago and I'm ready to get back to crafting!

 Today I am sharing my card for the recent Oddball Art Stamp Challenge! We have a Halloween/spooky/creepy challenge going on right now and it ends on Nov 15th.  If you're anything like me, and are still making Halloween cards (I'm not ready for it to be over) then you have plenty of time to enter your after Halloween projects.

Here is what I made:


I was inspired by the new season of American Horror Story's "Freakshow". This is my version of the clown.


I colored Clown Girl  with my copics and used my die cutting machine for most of the elements on this card.


I just love the ribbons I used and that bow!

I have another "Freakshow" card to share in this collection at another time, don't forget to check back for that!

Serena Bee


1 comment:

  1. Love this! Cant wait to see 'AHS Freakshow'!! I just devoured seasons 1 and 2 in the last week and nearly finished Coven! Loving them!!! Your card is fabulous! :) x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!