Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Guest Designer For Octopode Factory | Project #3: Sailor Girl Card

Hello Lovelies,

Today I have my last project for my guest designer spot for the Octopode Factory. For those of you who don't know, Lily Chilvers who is the designer of The Octopode Factory, has asked me to be a guest designer for her new summer nautical digital stamps!  I had such a blast working with these summer digital stamps and I hope you all can give them a try too!

To see my first project and for more information click here.
To see my second project and for more info click here.

I created a more fancy card with lots more elements than I normally do. I learned that I really enough making more elaborate cards.






The digis I used were:

Here is the process video for this card:


I just want to thank Lily again for giving me this fun opportunity! I really enjoyed working with these images.

Thanks for stopping by, let me know which project was your favorite!

Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!