Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Witchy Halloween Card Ft. My Monster Bash Stamps | Halloween Craft Series 2015 Project #8

Hello Ghoulies!

Welcome back to another project in my Halloween Craft Series 2015! Today I have a spooky Halloween card tutorial where I show you how I color in digital images with my Prismacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirits. I also use a witch digital image from MMedelillustrations and images from my stamp set Monster Bash.


Here are some still pictures for a better look!






You can see using the odourless blender it helps blend in different colors like on the witch's hat and on the pumpkins!


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Halloween Wishes!

HALLOWEEN CRAFT SERIES 2015 VIDEOS:










No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!