Friday, October 23, 2015

DIY Halloween Banner using Cupcake Liners! Halloween Craft Series 2015 Project #7


Hi Ghoulies!

Welcome and thank you to all my new blog followers!! I hope you enjoy my other little corner of the worldwide web lol

For today I want to share with you the 7th instalment in my Halloween Craft Series 2015.

Ever since I made my original Cupcake Liner Embellishment video I have been obsessed with making these little guys. I knew right away I wanted to make them with all the different halloween cupcake liners I have been collecting. The possibilities are truly endless with the different things you can use these embellishments for: happy mail packaging, on layouts and mini albums, and even  fun home decor!

hope you enjoy watching the tutorial I put together for you. This is also a collab video with my dear friend Sabina Ann on youtube. She created a fun candy corn tassel tutorial so please check her out!


Here are some still pictures. You can add this banner pretty much anywhere!









As always thanks for stopping by! I can't believe Halloween is in 8 days already!! I wish I could get a do-over for the whole month, it went by way too fast!


HALLOWEEN CRAFT SERIES 2015 VIDEOS:









No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!