Friday, October 3, 2014

Halloween ATC Tutorial {Best Costume Awards} | Halloween Craft Series #5

Hello Ghoulies!

Welcome back to another halloween craft series post! But first, happy October! I am so excited that fall is here and halloween is on the way. I love October and have so many Halloween projects in mind, I just love crafting during this time of the year.

For today's  5th project I created Halloween ATC for a Stampotique swap. I had a lot of fun playing around with paints which I haven't really done in a while and created some fun backgrounds with stencils and modelling paste. Here is a look at what I made:


I even made matching envelopes to go with each ATC.


Here is the best costume:


Here is the cutest costume:


And here is the scariest costume:

And of course I have a process video up as well:


That's all for today. Let me know which ATC or should I say your favourite costume is :)

I will be entering this in the Stampotique Halloween Challenge as well.

Thanks for stopping by!

Serena





1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous ATCs Serena :) Love them all
    Thanks for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!