Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Guest Designer For Octopode Factory's New Nautical Digi Stamps | Project #1 Masculine Birthday Card

Hello Lovelies! 

Today is the beginning of something special I have planned for the month of July. The lovely Lily Chilvers who is the designer of one of my favorite stamp companies, The Octopode Factory, has asked me to be a guest designer for her new summer nautical digital stamps! I was over the moon and so honored to have been asked because I absolutely love her drawing style and digis.
  I wanted to do something special because this is the first time I was ever contacted by a company to showcase their work and also because it is one of my favorite companies. So I have come up with 3 different projects for the month of July 2014! I will post a new video along with a corresponding blog post on every week.

So without any further ado, here is my first project:


I made a clean and simple birthday card for my father. He loves fishing so when I saw this adorable fishy I knew just what to put on his birthday card. This digi is perfect for masculine cards. This digi is called fishes and it also comes with a fish border which you will see used in later projects.


I added stickles to really make him stand out.


If you want further detail on how this card was made and which products I used, check out my video down below:


I hope you like my CAS card for this week. 
Don't forget to check back next Tuesday when I share a new project showcasing more nautical digis from The Octopode Factory!

Thanks for stopping by!

Serena

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!