Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Exploding Heart Art Journal Page Ft. Golden High Flow Acrylics

Hello Lovelies, 

The other day I sat down and worked on an art journal page using my new Golden High Flow acrylics and I wanted to play around with them and see what they could do. I had a lot of fun working on this page, so much so that I didn't even notice when my purple High Flow spilled all over my desk and wall. I spent over an hour cleaning everything up and trying to save as much paint as I could. I managed to save a little less than half, ugh it breaks my heart. And I just got them the day before!

Here are some pictures of my page (process video is down below)


I loved letting the ink move freely. I used one of my faux-gelli prints as the background (click the link to learn more!)




And here is a video of my process:


Thanks for stopping by!

Serena



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!