Thursday, May 22, 2014

Make You Own Homemade Gelli-Plate! DIY & Tutorial

Hello Lovelies!

It's a dreary day here in Montreal today but I wanted to stop by and share my most recent DIY video tutorial. For those of you who haven't watched it yet, a few days ago I posted on my youtube channel my new DIY which is how to make your own Faux-Gelli Printing Plate!

I've been eyeing Gelli plates for months now, contemplating whether it is something I need, or should invest in and loving all the different prints people have made and used on project. So I came up with my own version of a Gelli Plate!

It is super simple and easy to do and will only take a few minutes to put together. All you need are 2 things... ready to hear how I made it??

Watch down below to find out :) 
you won't regret it.


How cool is that?? I love using my homemade gelli plate and creating different and unique prints every time.

If you decide to make my version of a Gelli Plate I would love to see the prints you create! 

That's it for today

Serena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!