Friday, August 31, 2012

This one is going to be a quicky: Jewelry post

So my title pretty much gave this entry away. I have been working day and night until my fingers are sore making new and exciting Bracies!! Yay! I am so excited I can't wait to share them with you guys. I am having lots of fun creating but it is a lot of work. The next step is to make prices, take good pictures, and post it online and let me tell you it can get a bit annoying at times. But I do it with love so no complaints here.

Today I made 2 necklaces, 10 pairs of earrings, and 4 wrap bracelets, let me tell you, my hands are indeed sore!

Well, that's it for now.

I did do some crafting this week too. I made a mini mixed media canvas for my room and a halloween card. It is super cute, turned one of my gorjuss girls into a little witch. Will share these projects wit you all shortly.

Peace & Love

Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!