Thursday, May 17, 2012

Scenery Card

So as I promised I will try and post at least one project per day so for the next 4 days I will show cards that I have made this week. This Sunday I will be roadtripping to Plattsburgh to do some shopping! Hopefully I will buy myself a good sturdy tripod so that I can start filming some process videos (yay!)

Today's card share is my very first scenery card using Lawn Fawn's Critter in the Forest stamp set. I love these little critters and they are so much fun to color in. That's how this card started out, I just really wanted to do some copic coloring.

I would like to name the copics I used but they aren't next to me at the moment so I will try to start listing them in the future.

Take a closer look:


I used Broken China and Faded Jeans distress inks to make the sky. I didn't want to blend it too much because I like the look of the sponges pressed onto the paper.

Alrighty, that's it for today. Check back tomorrow for another card share... hint* it will feature another Lawn Fawn set!

Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!