Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Friday

Hello,

Today is Friday which means there are only 2 days left until my little road trip. I can't wait! I've been waiting 2 weeks for my orange smash book and I can't wait to start working in it. It's going to be my travelogue and I will document all the places I've been too in chronological order. This is the first time I use a smash book in order, so it's going to be fun. And yes, my road trip will be documented in this book. I also want to buy the two big orange and purple pocket folios for other things I want to store in a smash book.

For today's post I would like to share another card with all of you.



And here is a close up.

I am so glad I invested in copics. I love them and all I've been wanting to do lately is color! I feel like a little kid again. And Lawn Fawn stamps are the perfect stamps to color. I can't wait for their new stamp release on May 26th!

Supplies:

Flutter By stamps from Lawn Fawn
Copics: yg17 yg99 v01 v05 r35 or r27
Jenni Bowlin Lavender Sachet ink
Paper Smooches Simply Said stamp set
Hero Arts & Basic Grey background stamp
pearls
Clear embossing powder.


Serena



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!