Monday, November 30, 2015

It's My Party and I Can Craft If I Want To: DIY Party Hat Banner Tutorial For TombowUSA



Hello Lovelies,

Serena Bee here and I am over the moon excited to share my Tombow design team finalist project. For my project I created my own party hats using the Tombow Dual Brush Pens in the Bright Palette and used these hats to create a banner! Because it’s my birthday month I created a birthday themed banner, however, this DIY can be made for any occasion! Just think of all the possibilities!

Download the FREE Party Hat Template HERE

Below are some pictures of my banner but I also have a detailed step-by-step video tutorial. You can watch it below:



 I just love the look that the Tombow Bright Dual brush Pens created on the papers!






I enjoyed playing with these amazing Tombow adhesives and I hope I helped showcase how wonderful all these products truly are. You will get nothing but great quality adhesives with Tombow. I hope you can give some of these adhesives a try, I know you won't be disappointed!

Thank you Tombow USA, for choosing me as one of your finalists for the 2016 Design Team. I had a blast making this Party Hat Banner and I hope you enjoyed watching! Check out the TombowUSA Blog to see what the other finalists made.

Good luck to all the other finalists!

Thanks for stopping by <3

-Serena Bee- 

Full Product List:





Tombow Mono Removable Adhesive (not shown in video but used to adhere die cuts before finalizing pattern)




White 80 lbs cardstock from Michaels

Hot Press Watercolor Paper From Canson


Dear Lizzy "Neapolitan" die cuts







4 comments:

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!