Sunday, October 4, 2015

October Daily Cover Page & Intro Shaker Pocket | Halloween Craft Series 2015 | Project #2

Hello Ghoulies!


Welcome back to another project in my halloween craft series!
Today I want to share with you a look into my October daily! If you are new to October Daily and want to learn more, check out my blog post <<October Daily 101>> I break it down for you and give you helpful tips and tricks that I use to help you stay up to date and organized when working on your OD.

Here is my tutorial where I work on the cover page and intro shaker page of my October Daily.


I really love how the cover turned out! 




For the shaker I envisioned having the “hello October” photo
and my October Daily Prompts in the pocket surrounded by fun fall leaves and other bits and bobs. I think it turned out great and such a fun way to start off my October Daily.



What do you think?! 

I’m so happy you stopped by! make sure to keep an eye out for more videos in my Halloween Craft series! Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel so you won’t miss a video!


1 comment:

  1. Love them both. I do have lots of little decorative bling for other celebrations and you have now given me a great use for them! Germaine

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!