Thursday, December 25, 2014

Ornament+Stampotique Christmas Card

Hello Lovelies!

I'm back with yet another xmas card I made for the Stampotique "anything goes" challenge over at their blog. I will also be entering this in the Simon Says Stamp "anything goes" challenge as well.

Here is an ornament shaped card I made. 


Look at all the sparkle!

Products used:

Holiday paper from Recollections (Michaels)
Twinkie wood stamp (Stampotique.com)
Hat from Christmas cube (stampotique.com)
Ornate Ornament dies (Spellbinders)
Red Bling (Dollarama)
Alpha Stickers (Dollarama)
Stardust Stickles
Eucalyptus Stickles

I think this is the best way for me to write up what products I from now on. If you ever want to know more about a product in detail you can just ask me in the comment section.

Thanks for stopping by and a very Merry Christmas to all! Thanks for following my blog, the support means a lot!

Serena

7 comments:

  1. Twinkie looks fantastic on your bauble shaped card, great idea and very sparkly:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pattern paper that you chose! Well done! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!!
    Thanks for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look fab!
    Thank you for joining us at the Stampotique designers blog challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! LOVE the little hat!

    Thank you for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge.

    Gez

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's just gorgeous! Congrats on winning the SDC challenge prize.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!