Thursday, April 24, 2014

It's A Celebration {Art Journal Page}

Hello Lovelies,

Stampotique is having an art call where they are looking for some samples of  work made using Stampotique stamps to add to their online store. So I definitely jumped at this opportunity and want to play along, how cool if one of my creations was posted on the store!?!

So I created this art journal page in my new 5x8 Dylusions art journal.





I decided to keep the background simple and just used some paints to build the background color. I then went over it with a Prima flower stencil and Pomegranate Seed Dylusions Spray.
the Stampotique images I used are some of my favorites from Daniel Torrente and they are:

I then made a wonky border with black and white pens and I added some doodling with a black pen. I am also using this page to commemorate the last hop for the 3 month spending freeze I was on. So to celebrate I decided to use party hat stickers! I think it turned out really cute. And I typed and printed out the sentiment and backed it on some silver tulle (I love doing that).

I will be entering this page in the Simon Says challenge blog as well.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Serena Bee

3 comments:

  1. So very unique - love the parade of images! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Alrik! That means a lot :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!