Thursday, April 24, 2014

It's A Celebration {Art Journal Page}

Hello Lovelies,

Stampotique is having an art call where they are looking for some samples of  work made using Stampotique stamps to add to their online store. So I definitely jumped at this opportunity and want to play along, how cool if one of my creations was posted on the store!?!

So I created this art journal page in my new 5x8 Dylusions art journal.





I decided to keep the background simple and just used some paints to build the background color. I then went over it with a Prima flower stencil and Pomegranate Seed Dylusions Spray.
the Stampotique images I used are some of my favorites from Daniel Torrente and they are:

I then made a wonky border with black and white pens and I added some doodling with a black pen. I am also using this page to commemorate the last hop for the 3 month spending freeze I was on. So to celebrate I decided to use party hat stickers! I think it turned out really cute. And I typed and printed out the sentiment and backed it on some silver tulle (I love doing that).

I will be entering this page in the Simon Says challenge blog as well.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Serena Bee

4 comments:

  1. So very unique - love the parade of images! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is awesome! Love the coloring and the beautiful details.
    What a wonderful project, all of the details are stunning!It's very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alrik! That means a lot :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!