Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Win B School With Maire Forleo

Hey Lovelies,

I have taken a chance that I am really excited about. I have auditioned for Marie Forleo's B School scholarship, yay! For those of you who don't know Marie, she is this amazing entrepreneur/life coach/hip hop dancer/ and more! She has an amazing online course called B School and it's for creative entrepreneurs and for creating an effective online business.

Here is my audition video

It would really help me out a lot if you could like my video, and leave a comment. And if you are on any other social media site, if you can share my video link that would be great!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
A little behind the scene info:

I changed my outfit 3 times:  I originally had a skull blouse on with a studded blazer but it was too dark.

I originally filmed about 8 different videos and had over 20 mins of footage, video had to be 90 minutes.

I  had a ton of funny bloopers and it was hilarious to watch back!

Originally made 2 final videos and was going back and forth on deciding which to submit.

I posted my video 3 minutes before the deadline, talk about pressure!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's scary putting yourself out there but I am so excited to see where this take me.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!