Friday, January 17, 2014

Saying Goodbye

Hello Lovelies!

It's been a while since I last updated my blog huh?
For today I have some sad news, This will be my last PunkyouGirl Design Team entry. I had to bow out of this DT because lots of new stuff if happening in my life in the new year and I just had to make room somehow for other things.

So for this month the theme is Steampunk and our lovely design team member Kay has generously offered up a prize pack filled with goodies. Check it out here and play along!


I made this birthday card for a friend. My image is from The Octopode Factory and she's called Steampunk Mabel. I did steampunk in my own way and decided to go with a black and white palette with pops of pink, purple and teals.  The black polka dot tape is actually fabric tape.

Hope you all liked my last PYG entry! 
I wish all the ladies over at PunkyouGirl the best in  life and in all they do!! Hugs and kisses to you all.


Well that's it for me, thanks for sopping by.

Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!