Friday, January 17, 2014

CHA Winter 2014 Favorites (Picture Heavy)

Hello Everyone!

If you're watching my video on my CHA 2014 Favorites then you've come to the right place! Thanks for coming over to my blog. I have gathered all the photos of the new products I am so excited about from this new release and you will be able to see them all in this one post.

If you are reading this post but are not aware of my YouTube video on CHA Winter Favorites then let me give you a little backdrop so you understand what I'm doing. I have planned my YouTube video and blog post to go hand in hand. So as you watch my video you can follow along with this blog post and look at images of what item I am talking about.  There will be a coordinating number that goes with the items listed in my video.

Here is the video so you can follow along. Enjoy!


Part 1:
     
Part 2:


I begin my video by talking about some of the current trends I noticed at this years Winter CHA. I have divided them into 2 different sections; the first are color trends, and the second are trends in items that I have noticed.

#1 TRENDS:

A) Color Trends:

1-Dreamy Colors: soft pastels, watercolor look.
You can find this color palette in collections such as" Dear Lizzy's Daydreamer, Glitz's Carpe Diem, Heidi Swapp's Dreamy Collection and in various Webster's Pages collections.

2-True Primary Colors: blue, red, green, yellow

3-Hot Flashy Colors: hot pink, lime green, bold blue, and black and white
You can find this color palette in collections such as: Simple Stories' DIY Boutique, Amy Tangerine's Plus One, Heidi Swapp's Favorite Things collection, and KI Memories' Playlist Collection.

B) Embellishment Trends:

1-Lots and lots of Gold!!

2-Vellum: die cuts, papers, and full 12x12 paper pads

3-Wood: wood chips, veneers, and especially 3x4 wood cards

4-Enamel Dots/Shapes

5-Project Life inspired embellishments: 3x4 cards, die cuts, pockets, inserts. Many companies taylored their embellishments to work with PL/pocket page scrapbooking.

Disclaimer:

***All pictures were taken from the companies' respected blogs and websites***

#2 FAVORITE TOOLS:

We R Memory Keepers:

1- the New Cinch:


2- Evolution 2 Die-cutting & Embossing Machine:



3- 6x6 Embossing Folders: 
                                     
4-Letterpress Kit:
Tim Holtz:

1- Mini Distress Inks:


2- Mini Ink Blending Tool:


3- Marker Spritzer:



Little B:

Couldn't find pictures of items however, what I talked about can be seen in this YouTube video:

                                                        http://youtu.be/TuT1v8Dy_6M

Amy Tangerine's Plus One Embossing Folder:

Maggie Holmes' Styleboard Embossing Folder:




#3 FAVORITE PAPER COLLECTION:

My Favorite paper collection out all of  CHA new releases is.... AMY TANGERINE'S PLUS ONE! yay! I absolutely love everything about this collection!





#4 FAVORITE NEW EMBELLISHMENTS:


1- Little B Metallic Foil Washi Tape:

Can be seen in this video towards the 2:13 minute mark:

                                                    http://youtu.be/_IEXD4RuSrw

2A-My Mind's Eye Record it: Charmed Mini Kit:


2B- Charmed Gold Washi Tape:

3- Heidi Swapp Puffy Icon Stickers:
4- Cross or + symbol stencil by Balzer Designs:

Can be seen in this video towards the 3:15 minute mark:

5- We R Memory Keepers' Sheer Metallic  Vellum Paper Pad:


6- 2 papers from Our Travels Collection For Webster's Pages:



7- KI Memories Icicles Acrylic Shapes From Playlist Collection:

Can be seen in this video towards the 0:22 second mark:

                                                          http://youtu.be/wrPZFCQYCpE

8-Prima's Sparkly Gems:



9A- Simple Stories Snap 6x8 Insta-Pocket Pages:


9B-  Simple Stories Snap Photo Flips:


9C- Simple Stories Burlap Chevron 6x8 Snap Albums:

9D- DIY Boutique Stickers:

-Boutique Stickers:
-Label Stickers:
  -Word Stickers:
  -Icon Stickers:

10A- Cosmo Cricket's Vellumptuous Paper Pad
10B- Cosmo Cricket's She's Got Issues Tissue Pad:
10C- Cosmo Cricket's Treat Bags:


11- Gold Enamel Dots and Gold Foiled Shapes From Studio Calico:

Gold foiled shapes can be seen in this video towards the 6:25 minute mark:

                                                           http://youtu.be/kZf3Bn-u4LI

12- Amy Tangerine's MixTape Washi Pack:

13A- Lawn Fawn's "Let's Roll" Sushi Set:


13B- Lawn Fawn's "#Awesome" Stamp Set:



13C- Lawn Fawn's "Starry Backdrops" Stamp Set:



13D- Lawn Fawn's Let's Polka Paper Collections:



HONORABLE MENTIONS:

1-Dylusions New Spray Ink in "Polished Jade" and "Pomegranate Seed"

2- Dylusions Stencils in "Shattered" and "Triangle"

3-Maggie Holmes StyleBoard Die Cut Pack

4-Maggie Holmes Journal Cards Pack

5-Heidi Swapp Favorite Things Die Cut Pack

6-Queen & Co Magic Collection- woodies, black photo corners, sparkle jellies ( Great for my Disney trip)

7-WRMK's small Instagram albums and their metallic albums. 

Thanks so much for following along with my blog! I hope you enjoyed watching and learning my top favorite new items from CHA Winter 2014. 

Now it's your turn. I would love to hear what you're excited about  from this CHA. What were your must haves? Items you can't wait to get your hands on? Let me know in the comment section down below. Or if you're watching from YouTube, make sure to leave a comment at the end of each video and let me know your favorite items there!!

Can't wait to hear from you!

Serena

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!