Sunday, April 14, 2013

TOFF Challenge: Flowers

Hello hello!

I have great news to share.... I won my first Octopode Factory challenge!!!!! Wooo!!!! I am so excited. currently working on a page with one of the new digi stamps i won so keep an eye out for that coming later on this week.

For now I leave you with this new art journal page I made earlier this week.

here is a close up of the image:


this page was a wonderful surprise. this is how this page looked like before:



I started with using some of my distress stains on the page because I wanted to play around with them. I clearly did not like what I did and tried to fix it with stencils and some white dylusions spray. I really dislike the green and tried my very best to cover it up but you can still see some of the green poking through on the final page, aw well.

This weeks TOFF challenge is flowers and you can see some flowers on the backgrounds and on the corners. 

I posted this picture to my Facebook page and Lily Chilvers herself told me she liked it, how awesome is that!

For more info about this challenge click here

And check out Lily's awesome stamps here

I'm currently working on another entry for this challenge, can't wait to share it with  you.

thanks for stopping by,
Serena



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!