Tuesday, May 29, 2012

SMASH Share

Hiya Peeps!

I know, I know, I've been MIA for the last couple of days but I'm back with something I'm really excited to share. So as some of you might know I finally bought the orange smash book which I will be using to document all the places I've gone to. I'm doing it in chronological order so I'm smashing old pictures of vacations I took all the way back to 2004. My goal for this book is to be done by July so that I can take it with me on vacation to Portugal. I'm waiting to do a flip through video so I was a little hesitant to show pictures but I figured what the heck, I'll just do both, no biggy!

So here are some pictures of what I've done so far. Enjoy!









Now these pictures aren't the most flattering but I want them to be documented. Now I'm going to start working on my trip to Punta Cana.

Take Care,

Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!