Sunday, May 6, 2012

It's Just a Step to The Left..

I worked on 2 new layouts in my pink and red smash book this week.  One of them was my Rocky Horror Picture Show smash page. This is one of my top 3 favorite movies of all time! I've been meaning to make this page for quite some time and this week I finally got around to it.

So here it is. I placed a flyer I collected from one of the times I went to see it live and all my tickets.All the memorabilia that I saved from my first show is stored in the little zip-lock baggy. Here are some close up photos.



Thanks for checking in. And make sure to check back this week... I will be having a little blog giveaway!

Peace&love,

Serena

2 comments:

  1. OH wow I am loving your SMASH pages and these are just as amazing! Thank you so much for linking up to my post this week! xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!