Sunday, April 29, 2012

Smash Share


In the past week I have been trying to work on my green smash book a little more so I did 3 new layouts-my Dream Kitchen (which I shared last week), this new "My Person" layout, and a mixed media art page.



I am really happy how this layout turned out. Surprisingly I made this page in less than 30 minutes which is a new record for me. This page is about the friendship Christina and Meredith from Grey's Anatomy has (by the way, did you guys watch last week's episode? I really hope Christina doesn't move away or leave Owen!).
You can check out my new YouTube video where I show some of my new pages in my green smash and where I go over this page in more detail here.

I also added some pictures of my new bracelets on my Facebook page, you can see them here.

Thanks for stopping by,

Serena



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!