Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Oddball Art Facebook Challenge #4

Hello Lovelies!

And welcome July! A new warm summer month filled with fun and exciting new experiences on the horizon for many of us. And there are also new Oddball art challenges too!! 

The beginning of July also means that there is a new challenge over on the Oddball Art Facebook Mixed Mediaology! And as usual it is always "anything goes" as long as you use an Oddball Art Digi for this challenge. And you could win 3 free digis of your choice! Lizzy is constantly releasing new digis so there is always so much for you to choose from.

For my project I decide to go with one of her new digis, she's so adorable!


This art journal page was previously made in my Dylusions mini art journal but once I saw this cute digi I knew I wanted to add her to this page.


This page was inspired by a convo I had with the wonderful Lizzy Love. And since then I have made some healthier changes in my diet. I would love to live a vegetarian lifestyle, so this page is homage to that and all the wonderful animals out there.


I used a lawn fawn stamp to add in the question mark and the exclamation mark in the sign. I added some wink of stella to the black spots on the cow costume. If you have any further questions about details on this page just ask me :)

And if you're in the mood for some altered fun, then join us on the blog challenge where the theme is "alter something":www.oddballstamps.blogspot.com you have until July 14th to enter. Remember for this challenge any digi stamp is acceptable.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to play along to win some digis!

Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!