Monday, December 16, 2013

I'm Back and Working Hard

Hey Everyone!

Hope you are having a great start to your Holidays this December. I got back form my trip to Florida a little over a week now and I got right back into crafting (how I missed it). This year I am working on my very first December Daily and boy have I learned a lot! But there will be a separate blog post on that coming soon.

For today I want to share with you my room decor. Yesterday we had a snow storm in good ol' Montreal so I had to cancel plans and stayed in and finally got around to decorating my Christmas tree and my shelf.

 Here are a few pictures:




The Grinch ornament and Jack candle holder are purchasing from my trip. If you want to see more of what I bought watch this video here. This is the same tree I used for my Halloween Tree. I just bought a santa hat and transformed Jack into Sandy Claws Muahahaha!!



Ornaments were purchased at Target.



I added some table confetti crystals and I am in love with them, they add the right amount of sparkle.

Last night I also made 6 pages in my Heidi Swapp December Daily Mini Album and this card!



Stamp is from Michaels and I colored it in with my copic markers and used my wink of Stella Pen. Added some glitter tape and a bow and called it a day.

Thanks for stopping by today!


Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!