Monday, November 18, 2013

December Album Embellishment Kits for Sale!

Hey Lovelies,

Today's post is a very special one for me because I get to finally share with the world what I've been busy working on and planning for the last couple of weeks.

I have gathered a collection of Christmas items that are so unique and one of a kind that no one can find anywhere else. And I know these items will coordinate perfectly with any other december album or december daily kit out there.

It all started when I decided that this year I will create my first ever December mini album and I began researching on the net and on pinterest for kits that I can use. But I didn't find anything I liked or some kits were ridiculously priced ( some even over 100$!). So I came up with the idea to  just make my own. And then I had an AHA! moment, I remembered that many of my youtube friends and subbies have expressed that they can't find certain items I have where they live. And I found a ton of unique items that I knew no one else can find because some of the items included in my kits are from past years and are discontinued yet still modern and up to date for this year. So thus began my frantic search for cool unique items to include in my kits. I knew people started buying and preparing december daily kits already so I wanted to make sure my kits were ready to go in the second week of November which allows plenty of time to reach people so they can use the kits with the items they have already purchased.

I knew I wanted to prepare 2 kits, one would be traditional to xmas called Holly Jolly and the other I wanted to be non-traditional. Initially, for my non-traditional kits I wanted to include colors like teal, lime green, and magenta, but I couldn't find enough stock in these colors. It all worked itself out in the end because I had collected items that all seem to have the same color scheme: silver and blue and I have a love for anything that have snowflakes. And that's how the Frosty kit came together.

*** click HERE to purchase a kit ***

Now let's get to the fun part!

Here are two detailed videos where I show all the items that are included in each kit. Please watch both parts because details on how and where to purchase are included at the end of the second video.

Holly Jolly Kit: Part 1:

Here are some pictures of the Holly Jolly Kit:





Frosty Kit: Part 2:


Here are some pictures of the Frosty Kit:







 My dream would be to make these kits every year and even have my own design team for them.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you check out my kits!

Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!