Friday, October 4, 2013

Trick Or Treat


Hello Everyone!

I'm here with the new challenge for the month of October over at PunkyouGirl's Challenge blog! This month's challenge is, you guessed it, Halloween!!!!! And we are sponsored but the wonderfully talented Rick St. Dennis! He has a wide range of stamps in different and unique styles, I urge you all to check out his etsy shop here

For my project I decided to make a halloween card using the image "ichabod 2".

I colored him in with a mixture of both my copics and spectrum noir markers. I also used some washi tape and scrapbook paper from my stash.



This is what the inside looks like:


And I added some glitter to his treat bag, pumpkin head, buttons and bow tie.


Thanks for stopping by! Now don't forget to play along, you can create anything that is DARK and/or creepy but the theme MUST be halloween. Please follow our rules. Make sure to check out what the other lovely ladies in our Design Team created, you won't be disappointed!

I will also be entering this at Paper Issues Halloween link up Giveaway!
Serena


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!