Thursday, August 29, 2013

I'm back!!

Hello lovelies!

I am back from my vacation and ready to share another fun project. But first I would like to thank everyone who commented on my last post. Thank you all for the well wishes and lovely comments on my card. I was really proud of it so thank you!

For today's share I would like to show you a card I made for a fellow youtuber, we decided to do a swap together and I cannot wait for our goodies to arrive! I wanted to do something a little different than what she's used to because I know that she is going to put my card along with other stuff in her youtube smash book. I wanted to stand out a bit but not too much because I also wanted to make something along her style. So you ready to see what I made? Tada!


Isn't she cute! This is of course an Octopode Factory image that I had colored in a few months back and it went perfectly with this card. I colored her in using my copics. The background paper I used is the Neapolitan collection by Dear Lizzy which I actually won in my friends giveaway so I wanted to incorporate something that I won in her card. Also, she loves this line so I know she will appreciate it.  


In this photo you can see the dimension of the card, I added pop dots to her and you can  also see how dimensional my new favorite bling (ever) is! I love them!

All right, so I will be adding this card to two challenges this week. 1: TOFF challenge which is eyes. I think she qualifies since her eyes are pretty big and a main focal spot on this card.
2. Simon Says Anything Goes Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!


Serena

1 comment:

  1. This is too cute! Perfectly colored! Thanks for participating in the Anything Goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!