Friday, May 3, 2013

Let's make a tag

Hello again I have a TOFF challenge entry to share. This weeks challenge was to make a tag. I had a lot of fun making this  and it all came together well. 



I didn't do much in terms of spraying in the background. The tag was already colored I just enhanced some things and did a lot of doodling. When printing this image the printer was low on ink so it came out as purple instead of black, I thought it was pretty cool and decided to hold on to it. So for this image I just colored her in with pastel markers and copics. I added some glossy accent to her eyes.



I apologize for the not so good image quality. 

I am also entering this tag in the Stampotique Turquoise and Pink Challenge. check it out here!

To play along or just to check out the awesomeness of the octopode factory click here now!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Fun tag! Love the image and colour choice - thanks for sharing with us at TOFF :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Serena can you please email with your so I can contact you regarding DT call please jackid68@hotmail.co.uk
    Great tag love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh such a pretty tag - just love the colour combination you have used. Thanks for joining in with us over at Stampotique. Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag, love the addition of the jewels on this. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lots of fun little details on this cutie!
    thanks for playing with us at Stampotique Designer challenge ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!