Monday, May 20, 2013

My First Stampotique Challenge!! Yay!

Hi Lovelies,


Super excited today! I finally received my new Stampotique Originals stamps last week and I got a chance to play with them over the weekend. Here is my first ever project using Stampotique! The challenge this week is Anything Goes, check it out here. I should mention that it is their 100th challenge! I am happy to have my first entry part of their 100th post.

This is a page in my new 5 by 8 art journal. I wanted to play around with some smaller pages specifically because I know I was getting my new Melody Ross and Stampotique images and I want a smaller surface to play with them. so the background is made with watercolor paints and I just had fun with it. The turquoise stenciling bit is a clean up of another page I made and I just painted on the top. I also watercolored Moth Fab stamp and cut her out. I did some doodling. I used the quotes from Melody Ross stamp set and also Dona Downey. I outlined the page with a purple hi-lighter and added some gesso to certain parts.


Here is a close up. I must say I absolutely love how it came out!


Here is a video of my Stampotique haul!

Thanks for stopping by!

Serena

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Serena, a gorgeous colour combo and stamping. So glad you could join us for our 100th challenge, and hope to see you again next time. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serena... I just watched your video. YEAH Yeah YEAH.. So much fun. Congrats on your new Stamps. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge and I hope to see you real soon.
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, happy! So much fun and welcome to the Stampotique club, be aware, they are really addictive. Your page is Fab ;-) Thank for joining us at the Stampotique challenge. XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!