Sunday, April 21, 2013

Paper smooches Challenge


Haven't entered a card challenge in a really long time. Heck, I haven't even made a card in a real long time. But I found myself in a mood to play with my new Dino stamp set from Paper Smooches I picked up last month and never got around to using.
For this Cool shades challenge we were given these 4 colors to use:


This is what I cam up with:


I was in the mood for some CAS cards today.

Check out their challenge blog here.

I'll be back with another card.


1 comment:

  1. OHHH! I love the papers you've used for this card-- FUN!!! Great take on these colors:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge-- be sure to stop by and play with us this week for the Picture Perfect challenge:)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!