Thursday, March 21, 2013

Smashing Thursday

Hello,

 Today I have a very special treat for you. I have a smashbook process video! I haven't made one in a long time simply because I usually take my time when making a page and change my mind often about certain elements on a page so I would have to go through a lot of footage while editing. Also, because my room is tiny and a tripod would take up most of the space I have, but I found a good angle today so that the tripod isn't in my way. This page is done in my red smash book and it's about when I got my driving license. I used the new Maggie Holmes collection and I just adore how this page can out. I absolutely love this line and the colors.

Watch the video here

And here are some pictures:



I also made another page in my red book today. I was inspired by someone on the Smash*aholics group. Someone posted a picture of a spread of things that inspires her. I like the idea of doing a similar page of what inspires me at the moment. Here it is:



Here are close-ups:



I am currently inspired by my new washi tapes, various mixed media and art journal bloggers and artists, dylusions sprays, doodling and drawing creatures, collaging, and my new Dear Lizzy and Maggie Holmes collections.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy!

Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!