Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Roadtrip Update and Card Share

Hello,

Well my craft road trip was fun. I love going on car drives so I really enjoyed myself and loved looking at all the beautiful scenery. We went to Burlington Vermont and Plattsburgh New York. The only downfall was that we didn't get to spend a lot of time at Jo-anns or Michaels and with both stores combined we only crafty shopped for one hour and 35 minutes. We only had 20 minutes at Michaels because it was closing and it was such a crime! But I was still able to purchase things I wanted. I picked up two new smash books, the purple pocket folio and the simple orange folio. I can't wait to get started and I can't wait to use my new toys, I bought six new punches!

So here is today's card share

And here is a close up

I used Lawn Fawn patterned paper and embossed a Hero Arts background stamp with white embossing powder. Stamps are also by Lawn Fawn.
I'm keeping this post short because I am going to make a smash page now. For videos to see what I bought and more details about my trip please visit my YouTube channel.

Thanks for checking in!

Serena


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!