Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Feet

Happy Monday!

I'm taking a new approach to my blog. I want to start blogging more and posting about something I make, whether it's a card, smash page, or layout. I already do this but I want to make it a regular thing on this blog. Hopefully I will be able to post everyday, here's hoping!
I have a couple of projects going on so this morning I decided to make a "Crafty To Do" list to keep track of everything. I always get the feeling of wanting to make something that lately I'm more content staying home and crafting than going out.
Today's share is going to be my new Toms page. Last Monday I went for a nice walk with my boyfriend on Mt. Royal street and we stopped by Urban Outfitters and I found the purple Toms I've wanted all winter long. They were all sold out online and I couldn't find them anywhere so I was thrilled when I saw them and to top it all off, they even had my size-8.5!! This was the first time I saw half sizes in Montreal so yay for me!




I smashed this page in my red folio. I didn't use a lot of embellishments on this page except for some blue smash tape, black chevron washi tape and a sticker and tag from the new Amy Tangerine Sketchbook collection. I let the Toms tag, sticker and my receipt do most of the work for this page.

In other news, my unicorn card was featured on Lawn Fawn's Flickr Friday last week. I was over the moon excited, you can find it here.

Peace&love,

Serena

2 comments:

  1. Love, love! Sometimes I don't think we need loads of embellishments but just a touch there and here and BAM = fabulous just like this! Thank you for linking up twice, YAY! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree I like to let the pieces i'm smashing make the embellishments. Thanks for the love Kellie!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!