Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mini Layout

Hello,
 I would like to share my mini layout that I worked on today.




 I was inspired by the colors from the Basic Grey paper I used and this quote I found on Pinterest. I was inspired to make 6x6 layouts from watching YouTube. I'm really happy with how it turned out. I'm thinking I'd like to frame it and hang it up in my room.
Moving on to details, I've had these paper flowers in my stash that I never got around to using, so I knew from the beginning that I wanted to incorporate some flowers in this project. I altered these flowers with distress ink and added some white shimmer Glimmer Mist to give it some shine. I distressed every card stock element on this layout with Antique Linen Distress Ink and I also inked up the ripped floral paper with Antique Linen. I had a lot of fun creating this mini layout.

Thanks so much for checking in.

Peace & Love
Serena

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!