Thursday, September 29, 2016

My New Shop Papercakes By Serena Bee

Hello lovelies,

well, I know it's been a long time since I posted on here but I've just been super busy with my new company called Papercakes by Serena Bee. 

I started brainstorming ideas and designing way back in March 2016 and after 5 months and a half of designing my new collections are finally here! 

Papercakes is my online shop for digital printable journaling cards, photopolymer stamps, washi tape, accessories and more! I am so proud and excited to finally chase my dream of becoming a scrapbook designer. 

Here is a look at my new collection Spooky Pastel:


My Spooky Pastel collection is unique, different, and never seen before in the papercrafting industry. I'm super proud of it!! It's inspired by one of my favorite fashion trends-- pastel goth. 







My second collection is called October Nights and it features the classic Halloween colors with a modern twist! Inspired by cool, crisp fall nights. My favorite!


Both collections come with over 30 3x4 journaling cards, 12 4x6 cards, and 2 full sheets of tags, labels, stickers and embellishments!
For a detailed, closer look at all that is included in both collections, watch the videos below!



I hope you can check out my new shop Papercakes and support me on my new endeavor! 

I post a lot on my Facebook group and Instagram channel so make sure you follow me there to be up to date with all that's happening and for news on my next collections!

Stay spooky, Witches!




2 comments:

  1. Welcome back and congratulations on your new company. Chasing your dreams is what life is all about. My daughter and I love scrapbooking. We actually just started a new one in August. Your fall and Halloween designs are super cute. I love the pastel colors and the cute little ghost. Thank you for sharing this.

    Lindsey @ Nosto Solutions Ltd

    ReplyDelete
  2. your designs are fantastic, you can also use custom stickers.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!